Hi all,
Over on Blur we're trying to improve the way we build against the
various hadoop versions.  We currently change the projectVersion to
build the artifact and we'd like to use classifiers to achieve the
same thing (described here[1]).

By setting a "hadoopClassifier" inside the profile and using that
inside the classifier tag, I can get the desired behavior on the main
artifact (e.g. named blur-core-0.2.4-incubating-SNAPSHOT-hadoop2.jar -
where "hadoop2" is the profile).  The problem is that the test-jar
artifact doesn't include the profile name in it.  I've tried adding
the classifier to the execution element of the test-jar goal as well
with no luck.

Is there a way to achieve this?  I'll happily accept pointers to a doc
and read myself if you have such a link...

Thanks,
--tim

[1] -
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-blur-dev/201411.mbox/%3CCAG_bHoyAE0EvtjPX8Dim7p5dey6CWNgw0c4OwuJ%2BCWu5Ff1S2A%40mail.gmail.com%3E