Hi,
Doxia site renderer, which is built on top of doxia, has several built-in
features, such as automatic inclusion of auto-generated
reports into the output html artifacts (e.g. javadocs, reports created by PMD,
checkstyle etc.) as per the specs given in pom.xml (assuming I am using maven
for site building).

I can specify such directives in site.xml. Similarly, is there a way by which I
can direct doxia site renderer to automatically insert  in the output html
(e.g. index.html for which the source is index.apt) hyperlinks to artifacts
(not auto-generated like the 'reports', but created by other developers) that
are placed in a pre-defined folder/directory (such as 'resources')?

Thanks!
Nagarajan