On 11 Mar 2015, at 21:32, Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:

> I assume you are using a single local repository on your slave for all your
> jenkins jobs? If so change the job configuration to use a repository localy
> to the workspace of Jenkins...

If you want to talk craziness - on my build server I have this gem inside my
~/.m2/settings.xml:

<localRepository>/build/m2repository/${env.GERRIT_BRANCH}-${env.GERRIT_TOPIC}</localRepository>

Forcing a different m2 local repository based on branch/topic of code
reviews/builds.  This means has the benefit of letting common branch+topics
across multiple projects/jobs share the same SNAPSHOTS in isolation.

It _seams_ to work - even tho I have to manually clean out old directories
after awhile.

--
Mark Derricutt
http://www.theoryinpractice.net