asc (mxml compiler) project is buried in flexover-sdk (last touched in 2007)

https://code.google.com/p/flexcover-sdk/source/checkout

here are the dependencies from build.xml
<property name="mxmlc.classpath" value="xercesPatch.jar asc.jar xercesImpl.jar
xmlParserAPIs.jar afe.jar aglj32.jar rideau.jar batik-awt-util.jar
batik-bridge.jar batik-css.jar batik-dom.jar batik-ext.jar batik-gvt.jar
batik-parser.jar batik-script.jar batik-svg-dom.jar batik-svggen.jar
batik-util.jar batik-transcoder.jar batik-xml.jar mm-velocity-1.4.jar
commons-collections.jar commons-discovery.jar commons-logging.jar license.jar
swfutils.jar flex-fontkit.jar flex-messaging-common.jar mxmlc_ja.jar
xalan.jar"/>

with the exception of mm-velocity version 1.4
it looks like I have much work to make this a proper pom

Bedankt/Danke
Martin