Hi Marcos,

On 3/13/15 2:38 AM, Marcos Zolnowski wrote:
From:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJAVADOC-365?focusedCommentId=363324&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-363324

"It has been about 6 months now since the last activity here.
> I wonder, what can be done with respect to getting a 2.11 or 2.10.2
>  version with this change applied?"

Can anyone tell me why no one does the release of this plugin?

Just based on lack of time...cause there are in the meantime a large number of releases have been done and all of the members of the Maven team are busy...You should be aware that all of the Maven team (I don't any exception) are working on Maven in their spare time...no one is doing this fulltime...(apart from being payed for it).

Furthermore there is no vote on the issue...

We are usually focused on issues which have more than one vote or be more accurate having at least one vote...

and an other thing is that no one seemed to be interested in, no feedback in the jira issue (for more than three years), nor asked someone before...except you...

May be i'm able to check within the next days ...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise