We are trying to perform an internal release of the quartz project after we
made a few changes.  However when we perform the Maven release we get the
following error.  We aren't sure if this is a Nexus 'bug' or if there is
something in the quartz build that would cause this.

Any ideas?

*[org.quartz-scheduler:quartz-parent] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.8.2:deploy (default-deploy)
on project quartz-parent: Failed to retrieve remote metadata
org.quartz-scheduler:quartz-parent/maven-metadata.xml: Could not transfer
metadata org.quartz-scheduler:quartz-parent/maven-metadata.xml from/to
nexus
(dav:https://maven.issinc.com/nexus/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2
<https://maven.issinc.com/nexus/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2>):
Failed to transfer file: