Hi,

On 4/5/15 1:52 AM, Lin Ma wrote:
Hi Karl,

I am testing below plug-in, for example, I tried put it as the first/last
element of "<plugins>", and the same results,

The change in the position does not influence the execution order. This is defined by the phase you have bound the plugin to which in this case is the package phase.

The two executions you have here will running on the order of definition in the pom (copy-dependencies, copy-source)...

The question is what you like to achieve with the maven-dependency-plugin....It looks like you are trying to create an distribution archive (like tar.gz / zip etc.) ...Than you should go an other path instead of maven-dependency-plugin....

?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

<plugin>
     <version>2.5</version>
     <executions>
         <execution>
             <id>copy-dependencies</id>
             <phase>package</phase>
             <goals>
                 <goal>copy-dependencies</goal>
             </goals>
             <configuration>
                 <outputDirectory>${project.basedir}/../lib/</outputDirectory>
                 <overWriteReleases>false</overWriteReleases>
                 <overWriteSnapshots>false</overWriteSnapshots>
                 <overWriteIfNewer>true</overWriteIfNewer>
                 <useSubDirectoryPerScope>true</useSubDirectoryPerScope>
             </configuration>
         </execution>
         <execution>
             <id>copy-sources</id>
             <phase>package</phase>
             <goals>
                 <goal>copy-dependencies</goal>
             </goals>
             <configuration>

<outputDirectory>${project.basedir}/../lib/source</outputDirectory>
                 <overWriteReleases>false</overWriteReleases>
                 <overWriteSnapshots>false</overWriteSnapshots>
                 <overWriteIfNewer>true</overWriteIfNewer>
                 <useSubDirectoryPerScope>true</useSubDirectoryPerScope>
                 <classifier>sources</classifier>
             </configuration>
         </execution>

     </executions>