From: project member [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 October 2004 11:19
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: where exactly to put project.xml

hello all,
              i am into maven installtion. actually i have downloaded
maven 1.0 . then followed the installation steps and local repository
was generated. then to integrate ( here i am a bit confused ) which
files to create ie. which xml file - project.xml, maven.xml ? i looked
in the apache website , found some code to write in project.xml, copied
that code in a project.xml file. then put this file in my webapps folder
( i think thats where we put that file isnt it, the base directory of
application , or should it be the directory of my application itself -
" my_App " ). i have the hierarchy " E:\software\TDK_2.3\webapps\my_App
". so do we have to put it in webapps or my_App folder .
              could anyone please tell me : ) .

---------------------------------
  Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today!
Download Messenger Now

This email and any files transmitted with it contain information that may be
confidential or privileged, and are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify me by
return email immediately. Any opinions expressed are those of the author,
not of Morpheus Limited.

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.