Hi,

I would like to know more on how to copy a specific artifact using the
stage:copy goal of maven-stage-plugin. The usage example shows source/target
repositories, repository IDs and a version number, but does not list an
artifact. How do I specify the artifact? Seeing a pom file would help me a lot,
I am not a regular maven user.

Also, sometimes there are multiple artifacts under the same version. How do I
specify that all of them should be copied?

Lastly, the usage page says that everything from the source URL is copied. Is
this still true? I am interested in having a single version of an artifact set
being copied, not all of them.

I am looking at the right plugin for what I attempt to do?

Thanks,
Martin