You can take a look at https://github.com/takari/tesla-split-localrepo
I remember seeing a demo of this, but I don't know if it is working with recent versions of Maven / Aether

HTH

On 06/04/2015 04:30 AM, Mehdi Hayani wrote:
Hello,

I'm actually working on a continuous integration platform, and most of the
projects are using Maven as a build tool.

We've found that there is a list of dependencies and plugins most of the
projects have to download in addition of there specific dependencies.
Therefore, I though it could be great if we can use multiple local reposiry
for a build, the idea is:

    - Local repo 1 : Is the shared folder where we will put dependencies
    that are download by each project.
    - Local repo 2 : this one is created for each project and it will
    contains dependencies that are specific to that project.

So while running the build, maven will check in "local repo 1", if it can't
find the required librairy it will download it and put it in "local repo 2"

It there a way to implement this solution :) ?

Thanks in advance