Hi Jenkins experts.

When I do something like

    mvn help:active-profiles

for a module defining a profile inside its pom.xml with activeByDefault set to
true, the corresponding profile is indeed active in addition to any profiles
defined in settings.xml.

Now when I do

    mvn help:active-profiles -P Foo

I see that Foo is active, the profiles from settings.xml are, too, but the
profile from pom.xml is inactive. I would expect it to remain active because I
have not specified anything like -P !MyPomProfile.

I have tested with Maven 3.2.5, 3.3.1, 3.3.3, same behaviour in each version.

Is my expectation wrong (the manual does not contradict it, at least) or is
this a bug?

Regards
--
Alexander Kriegisch