Hi Baptiste

Thanks for responding.

We already did your suggested step with Central Maven repo and couldnt find
their GAV values unfortunately.

We suppose we'll use fake GAV values then.
We like to avoid missing these jars GAV coordinates if they really exist
out there outside of Central Maven repo but we aren't sure and don't feel
good when we cant find them since they are open source jars.

Thanks