Yes! Thanks :)

On 06/09/2015 01:38 PM, Vincent Latombe wrote:
I think http://www.mojohaus.org/flatten-maven-plugin/ should help

Vincent

My question that was not really clear.
Let's say that I have a multi module build that produces a number of jars.
The pom.xml for these modules use a number of specific plug-ins which are
necessary for my build to produce the appropriate jars. From the point of
view of the consumers of my jars, these plugins and configurations are
details that he/she should not see.

So the question is, how would I go to produce a pom.xml that does not
include all the plugins configuration for each jar ?