Hi All
I am asked by my org/boss to talk about my maven exploits for about half an
hour in front of our group. Having sought  your help, earlier, for a pathing
jar, I am ready to talk  about it. However, it involves a  lot of ant, as I
don't know how to do the  same (copying files, generating manifest, etc.) in
Maven. Can you help me figure out what other topics  can be general enough for
Maveners? I am thinking of Maven plugins, but don't know any resources. I'd
appreciate if you can kindly help me figure this out.

Thanks in anticipation.