Dear all,
I have been trying to use maven scm publish plugin.
I am facing a limit in terms of number of files;

I have a mvane project with several plugins and I am trying to publsih
a maven web site with javadoc thanks to maven scm publish plugin and
github.

have you any idea how to make it?

thanks for your help.

Francois

[INFO] Updating checkout directory with actual content in
/export/home/flefevre/staging

[INFO] Content consists in 554 directories and 3028 files = 46 MB

[INFO] Publishing content into SCM will result in 3582 addition(s), 0
update(s), 0 delete(s)

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-scm-publish-plugin:1.1:publish-scm
(default-cli) on project org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml: Failed to add new
files to SCM: Exception while executing SCM command. Error while
executing command. Error while executing process. Cannot run program
"/bin/sh" (in directory
"/export/home/flefevre/git/org.eclipse.papyrus-sysml/target/scmpublish-checkout"):
error=7, Liste d'arguments trop longue -> [Help 1]

[ERROR]

[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with
the -e switch.

[ERROR]

please read the following articles:

[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException

--

Francois Le Fevre
Management Informatique Innovation Biotechnologies