This only happens on your own repository, right? External ones seem to
download ok?

Is it some limitation on your internal server that causes the error?

Googling the exact error message: "No buffer space available (maximum
connections
reached?): recv failed" indicates there are some problems with servers
running on Windows under older versions of the JVM...