From: robert.black...@pjm.com
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: RE: Using build-helper-maven-plugin in bundle projects causing
problems with <buildNumber> in -SNAPSHOT builds
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 17:20:13 +0000

It was pointed out to me that the sample projects I uploaded were version 0.0.1
rather than 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.  My apologies about that.  I have continued to
experiment and I thought I sent the version before I
 stripped the -SNAPSHOT tab out.

Attached is a version of the project with version 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.  It also
rearranges the parent structure ever so slightly.