建文 wrote:

> Junit is added in dependencies,and i can run Junit test in my Eclipse,
> but when run mvn clean install -DskipTests=true fail

Maven is about conventions. If you don't follow its conventions, you'll run
into trouble. Like this.

Maven separates between the main source and the code for test (unlike
Eclipse) and uses different class paths. JUnit is *only* on the classpath
for the test code, which is expected by Maven in the subdirectory
src/test/java.

As long as you insists on violating Maven's conventions (like keeping test
code in src/main/java), you'll face such problems. That's what peoples tried
to tell you already.

Cheers,
Jörg