How are you going to get the libraries you need to this server if you have
no net access?

I'm not sure if this would work, but one way might be to run the maven on a
system with internet access so it populates the local repository in
$HOME/.m2

Tar or zip that directory up and get it to your server.  Unzip it into your
$HOME/.m2 or to a common location for several developers to use.  You can
tell maven where to find the local repo if you aren't using the default
$HOME/.m2 location.

Then run maven in offline mode.

This is not ideal - why doesn't the server have internet access?  Could it
have access to a company managed server?  If so you could setup a nexus or
artifactory enterprise server - that would have internet access, but could
be controlled in a secure manner.