Hi Martin,

> The Javadoc plugin (I'm using 1.7) doesn't seem to report any errors in
> the Javadocs, such as missing @param comments, etc. It creates the docs
> just fine, but even if I deliberately create errors, the plugin doesn't
> tell me about them. This gives me a lot less confidence that my Javadocs
> are accurate...
If you're interested, I've made a DocCheck plugin.
    http://sylow.no-ip.com/pub/apache/maven/plugins/maven-doccheck-plugin-1.2b2.jar
Still under development.  Currently, it's just a copy of the Javadoc
plugin, using a different Doclet.  You'll need to download the
DocCheck doclet from Sun, and copy it to your local repository
(license issues).

Best regards,
-- Shinobu Kawai

--