From: Kevin Burton <bur...@spinn3r.com>
To: Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Di., 13 Okt. 2015 20:09
Subject: Best way to lock in .jar versions between releases.

I want to lock in the effective classpath for our releases.

So if extra .jars or versions of .jars are changed, I want the build to
fail until I manually approve it.

For some reason, our version of cassandra regressed and broke on release.

Still trying to track this down but in the future it would be nice to just
flat out prevent this from happening.

Thoughts?

--

We’re hiring if you know of any awesome Java Devops or Linux Operations
Engineers!

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*
blog: http://burtonator.wordpress.com