I've hit a problem with Maven 3.2.5 and the karaf-maven-plugin.

One module builds a Karaf feature with the karaf maven plugin; this produces:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>${project.groupId}</groupId>
            <artifactId>rosapi-features</artifactId>
            <version>${project.version}</version>
            <classifier>features</classifier>
            <type>xml</type>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
        </dependency>

The packaging of this project is 'feature' to use the karaf-maven-plugin.

The second module consumes it, via the dependency above. It also uses
the karaf-maven-plugin with a different packaging to make the karaf
assembly.

When I try to run release:prepare, I fail, because the features.xml
file is not, apparently, resolved correctly from the reactor. Does
anyone here on the Maven side have any suggestions before I try to
dive into the Karaf side? Of course, it works fine when I am _not_
running the release plugin.

[INFO] [WARNING] Error resolving
artifactcom.basistech.ws:rosapi-features:xml:features:0.7.100:Could
not find artifact
com.basistech.ws:rosapi-features:xml:features:0.7.100 in Basis
Technology Corp. Nexus
(http://nexus.basistech.net:8081/nexus/content/groups/public)
[INFO] shaded.org.eclipse.aether.resolution.ArtifactResolutionException: