From: Francois MAROT [mailto:francois.ma...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 4:29 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Convention for shipped artefacts?

I have kinda the sae project: 50 or so modules, 3 'leaf' artifacts (I coined
the term 'leaf' to designate the artifacts that will actually be shipping
outside.
For me those 3 artifacts share the fact they are each an obfuscated über-jar,
and each composed of a combination of the other artifacts. As they are
obfuscated, I created an "obfuscated-parent" module (of type 'pom') to contain
the 3 leaf artifacts.
So people now know that they find the modules visibles to end-users in the
'obfuscated-parent' directory/module.

It's the best I came up with.