I downloaded the latest version of the p4 executable but it
does not support a '-t' option for the filelog command.

I have edited PerforceChangeLogGenerator.java to remove the
-t
option, recompiled the plugin and created the jar. How do I
make maven use my new altered mavenchangelog-plugin? I
changed the version to 1.8.1.1-SNAPSHOT. I'm
ready to try out my change but I don't know how to install
the altered plugin so that I can further test it.

Please give me any tips. Thanks.

-Fiel Cabral