Hi all,

Working on a project that generates RPM's using rpm-maven-plugin, the RPM's
then have the build number appended to them using the buildnumber-maven-plugin.

Currently using SVN. I would like to change the way $svnVersion is set for my
branches. That is, I would like to shorten it a bit, currently my branch is
located at
http://<repo_ip>/repos/<project_name>/branches/dev/

I compile the RPM and add the build number using $svnVersion to get the
following:
<rpm_name>-1.0-branches_dev_BuildModule_MainRPMs_Standalone_TerminalDriver.9057.noarch.rpm

so $svnVersion=branches_dev_BuildModule_MainRPMs_Standalone_TerminalDriver.9057

I understand that the reason for this is that the branch itself has the path
/branches/dev/ and the RPM sources are located at
/BuildModule/MainRPMs/Standalone/TerminalDriver.

What I'd like to get to is truncating the branch name to something like
branches_dev, so the resulting RPM would be named
<rpm_name>-1.0-branches_dev.9057.noarch.rpm

So my question is whether there is a way I can manipulate $svnVersion somehow
to make it @svnVersion=branches_dev, which is a substring of the original?

Regards and thanks
Vic
To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following
address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclai...@fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.