Hi Kevin,

On 11/12/15 10:22 PM, Kevin Burton wrote:
Is there a maven module that can lock down dependency versions?

Are you talking about SNAPSHOT's or something different?

I have a custom / in house script we wrote that writes a .dependencies file
with the jar dependencies.

If we commit without updating it, CI will fail with an error because you
didn't manually approve the change by regenerating the .dependencies file.

This way we don't have to worry about a radical dependency change due to a
new dependency breaking our tree.

The problem is I'm starting to break off our code into sub-projects and I'd
like to use this everywhere.

Kevin

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise