Hi Mirko,

The class DefaultClassRealmManager is contained in maven-core module..

@Named
@Singleton
public class DefaultClassRealmManager
    implements ClassRealmManager
{
    public static final String API_REALMID = "maven.api";

    /**
* During normal command line build, ClassWorld is loaded by jvm system classloader, which only includes * plexus-classworlds jar and possibly javaagent classes, see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-4747.
     * <p>
* Using ClassWorld to determine plugin/extensions realm parent classloaders gives m2e and integration test harness * flexibility to load multiple version of maven into dedicated classloaders without assuming state of jvm system
     * classloader.
     */
    private static final ClassLoade

http://maven.apache.org/ref/3.0.5/maven-core/apidocs/org/apache/maven/classrealm/DefaultClassRealmManager.html