attempting to implement tycho compile but discovered my ClassRealm changed ?it
appears new ClassRealm "instrumented" a new lifecycle
Consequently i have new plugin bindings for all phases for this new lifecycle
In particular the new process-test-resources phase plugin binding is not the
plugin I want to execute(Which is why I am attempting to disable the default
plugin for process-test-resources phase)
Thanks Adrian!
Martin