Hi Steve,

simply answer to this: It is not possible...

Long answer: Maven repositories dependending on an appropriate naming schema to find artifacts / versions etc. If you change that the whole system will not work at all..

So the name which is stored within a maven repository can't be changed.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise