Hi,

On 12/7/15 8:15 PM, james northrup wrote:
I would like to intercepts maven repo requests and builds the ones
that fit a certain pattern of buildable SCM repos, specifically using
git[hub] repositories.

Maven is based on binary artifacts and NOT on source artifacts...

what pom options exist to control wagon so that a similar solution can
be added to a parent pom to utilize plugin to build or exec when built
dependencies are not yet installed in specified repositories.

By default there does not exist such an machanism...for good reasons...

Why you might can do use a EventSpy to intercept the repository request so you might can create an Maven extension which could handle that....

But you might take a look to this:

https://github.com/l2x6/srcdeps-maven-plugin

but from my point of view it will break all the advantages Maven has...which means you don't need to rebuild everything everytime...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise