From: Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
To: Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Fr., 11 Dez. 2015 15:38
Subject: Tracking down a <repository>

I can't build Apache CXF when my normal Nexus mirror is in place; it
fails to find:

org.springframework:org.springframework.context:2.5.6.SEC01

I can if I turn off my mirrors. So, I'm trying to determine what repo
I need to add to my Nexus or exclude from my mirrors.

Mirrorless, I see

➜ 2.5.6.SEC01 cat _remote.repositories
#NOTE: This is an Aether internal implementation file, its format can
be changed without prior notice.
#Fri Dec 11 08:13:18 EST 2015
org.springframework.context-2.5.6.SEC01.jar>com.springsource.repository.bundles.release=
org.springframework.context-2.5.6.SEC01.pom>com.springsource.repository.bundles.release=

How do I get from here to a URL / <repository> declaration?