Just wanted you to remember that no issue has been updated since my last mail. You still have a couple of days to take a look. Monday is deadline.

Am 2015-12-25 um 19:00 schrieb Michael Osipov:
Hi folks,

the previous had a bad wording, so I decided to rerun that.

I'd like to do another issue cleanup in JIRA like a did last year.
We currently have 127 unresolved issues which haven't been updated for
more than three years.

They drill down as follows:
Wish: 3
Task: 4
New Feature: 14
Improvement: 34
Bug: 72

Here is the query for: category = Maven AND updated <= -156w AND
resolution = Unresolved ORDER BY updated DESC

I hardly believe that they will be updated or resolved ever. Maybe they
have been resolved with new versions automatically.
Please have a look whether you see some of yours which are still valid
or anything else. Is an issue worth kept alive, add a validity note to
it. If you don't object, I will go ahead and close them
as won't fix. Let me know by 2 January 2016.

@Hervé Is that an acceptable approach for you?

Michael