cross-posting to the users-list...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andreas Gudian <andreas.gud...@gmail.com>
Date: 2016-01-21 20:49 GMT+01:00
Subject: Re: [ANN] Apache Maven Compiler Plugin Version 3.5 Released
To: Maven Developers List <d...@maven.apache.org>

I've just committed a potential fix for MCOMPILER-235.

If some of you could use 3.6-SNAPSHOT (either build it yourself with my
commit included, or wait a bit until it's updated in the apache snapshots
repository) and see if it works for you, I'd apreciate it.

But let's continue that discussion in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MCOMPILER-235

Thanks,
Andreas