Hi David,

I use your pom.xml (but removed parent and org.opendaylight dependencies) and
it works well with:

Apache Maven 3.3.9 (bb52d8502b132ec0a5a3f4c09453c07478323dc5;
2015-11-10T17:41:47+01:00)
Maven home: /usr/local/Cellar/maven/3.3.9/libexec
Java home: /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_31.jdk/Contents/Home/jre
OS name: "mac os x", version: "10.11.3", arch: "x86_64", family: “mac"

$ ls -1 libs/
antlr4-runtime-4.0.jar
mapdb-1.0.4.jar

--