Hi,
Do you have a mirror set up for your nexus so that maven knows to only use your
configured repository?

i.e. in your settings.xml

    <mirrors>
        <mirror>
            <id>my-nexus-server</id>
            <name>internal nexus</name>
            <url>http://my-nexus-server/mirror-repository</url>
            <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
        </mirror>
    </mirrors>

Central is inherited from the maven super-pom, declaring your repo as mirroring
* makes it use it instead of any other configured <repository>

Adam

| Adam Mitchell | Java Software Architect | Tel: +44 (0)207 633 3570 | Mobile:
| Skype:  | www.playtech.com

This communication contains information which is privileged and confidential
and is exclusively intended only for the individual or entity named above
(recipient(s)). If you are not the intended recipient(s) or the person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby
notified that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or
reproduction of this communication message in any way or act is prohibited. If
you receive this communication by mistake please notify the sender immediately
and then destroy any copies of it. Please note that the sender monitors e-mails
sent or received. Thank you.