Hello,

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 10:14 PM, Philipp Kraus <
philipp.kr...@tu-clausthal.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I’m working on my first Maven framework, I would like to test the
> framework in another project,
> so I build a jar file with „mvn package", and then I install the jar into
> my local repository with „mvn install:install-file -Dfile=myjar.jar“.

When you have the project source, you should do "mvn install" and not "mvn
install:install-file -Dxxxxx", it will take the right
parameters(groupId/artifactid/version ...)  from the project pom.

> I can use the package in another project with a dependency entry, but my
> framework has got different dependencies e.g. to AntLR, Guava
> or Apache Commons, but in my project the dependencies are not found.
>
> The pom of the framework is defined with:
>
> <groupId>mygroup</groupId>
> <artifactId>framework</artifactId>
> <version>0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
> <packaging>jar</packaging>
>
> and the project has got
>
> <dependency>
>     <groupId>mygroup</groupId>
>     <artifactId>framework</artifactId>
>     <version>0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
>     <scope>compile</scope>
> </dependency>

I am not sure to understand, do you have a problem with the framework
dependency (those pom snippets look good), or with AntLR, Guava
dependencies ? in that case did you/how did you declared them?

> IMHO I create a incomplete pom.xml on my framework, but I don’t know how I
> can create it with the correct
> way, so I can deploy the framework to my local repository only for
> testing-case. Two other test projects should
> use this deployed framework.
>
> Can you help me to create a correct pom.xml?

Additional note, if those projects are used to test the framework, they
probably should be in the same multiproject.

--
Adrien Rivard