Hello.

I have a multi-module project:

  module-A
  module-B
  module-C
  module-documentation

The module-documentation module contains documentation written in a
DocBook-like system. The build for the module aggregates the javadocs
of module-[A,B,C], generates XHTML documentation, and packages the
whole lot up into an archive file.

This is all working fine, however I now need to add a module-D that
contains source code written in a language that can only currently be
documented via Doxygen. I see Karl Heinz Marbaise is maintaining a nice
doxyen-maven-plugin, so I've attached that as a report and it works
correctly.

However, how do I now package up the resulting doxygen HTML such that
it can be added to the archive file produced by module-documentation?
What's the Maven way to handle this?