My suggestions is based on the view of a Maven user who would like to do it's daily job ;-)

In our team we have > 20 Maven projects and as a Maven 'User' you need the chance to fix such issues before the break your build. Everyone would blame Maven for this. We should have the chance to fix these problems before they become serious.

WDYT?

Oliver