Hi,

Due to some special characters in my language, I need to embed font into PDF
file. I read a lot of pages about FOP, and I figured out I need
configuration file like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<fop>

      <renderers>

        <renderer mime="application/pdf">

          <fonts>

embed-url="file:///C:/windows/fonts/arial.ttf">

weight="normal"/>

            </fonts>

        </renderer>

      </renderers>

</fop>

Unfortunatelly, when I run mvn pdf:pdf -X, I see line

[DEBUG] userconfig is null

Which looks like the config is loaded. Where should I put the configuration
file and how I can tell the pdf plugin, where to look?

Thanks

L.