I'm using the "docker-maven-plugin" to build a simple image based on TomEE.
This is one subproject in a small multiproject build.  Two other subprojects
build the webapps that are installed into the TomEE instance.

I've been able to get the image to build by building from the "image"
subproject.  However, when I start the build from the parent aggregator, it
gets confused about path references, and fails.

The following is the relevant excerpt from the POM:
---------------------------
        <plugin>
            <groupId>com.spotify</groupId>
            <artifactId>docker-maven-plugin</artifactId>
            <executions>
                <execution>
                    <id>build-image</id>
                    <phase>package</phase>
                    <goals>
                        <goal>build</goal>
                    </goals>
                </execution>
            </executions>
            <configuration>
                <dockerDirectory>src/docker</dockerDirectory>
                <imageName>ordersimage</imageName>
                <resources>
                    <resource>

<directory>${project.build.directory}/dependencies</directory>
                        <includes>
                            <include>ordersService.war</include>
                            <include>ordersGUI.war</include>
                            <include>ojdbc6.jar</include>
                        </includes>
                    </resource>
                    <resource>
                        <directory>src/docker</directory>
                        <include>adjustTomEEXml.sh</include>
                    </resource>
                </resources>
                <buildArgs>
                    <tzoffset>${tzoffset}</tzoffset>
                </buildArgs>
            </configuration>
        </plugin>
------------------

Again, when I build this project from the project directory, it builds the
image properly.  However, when I run the build from the parent aggregator, the
image subproject fails with the following:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.spotify:docker-maven-plugin:0.4.11:build
(build-image) on project ordersImage: Exception caught: basedir src/docker does
not exist -> [Help 1]

It appears that one or both of the two "src/docker" references in the plugin
configuration end up being dereferenced relative to the directory the main
build is run from, instead of the project directory.

Based on those results, any idea what I should do to fix this?