Hi Curtis,

you can see it here https://github.com/buschmais/jqa-uber-parent/blob/6e8453a3254bced4ecaf5fa6dcfff3c18f252c19/pom.xml

But this is only a parent POM, which is used for example here https://github.com/buschmais/jqa-junit-plugin

In my settings.xml adds the Sonatype repository for the snapshots we provide:

<repository>
    <snapshots>
        <enabled>true</enabled>
    </snapshots>
    <id>sonatype-nexus-snapshots</id>
    <name>Sonatype Nexus Snapshots</name>
    <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots</url>
</repository>

Oliver

Am 23.09.16 um 16:12 schrieb Curtis Rueden:
Hi Oliver,

Can you share your POM?

Did you configure the <pluginRepositories>?

Regards,
Curtis

On Sep 23, 2016 3:54 AM, "Oliver B. Fischer" <mails...@swe-blog.net> wrote:

Hi,

I have a plugin dependency (currently only available as SNAPSHOT) declared
for the Maven dependency plugin.

If I declare it only as dependency of the plugin Maven is tries to find it
at http://repository.apache.org/snapshots.

If I declare it also as normal dependency of the project Maven is able to
find and to download it from the correct snapshot repository.

So, it is needed to declare it twice? I doubt. Or is it a bug?

Oliver