Hi,

I am seeing a periodic error when running our builds on Windows.  When running
"mvn clean verify" I occasionally see errors like the following:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.5.1:testCompile (test-compile)
on project single-application-test: Fatal error compiling: directory not found:
C:\projects\myproject\system-test\tests-v2\singleApplicationTest\target\test-classes
 -> [Help 1]

[ERROR]

[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.

[ERROR]

[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
read the following articles:

[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException

[ERROR]

[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command

[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :single-application-test

If I immediately rerun the same "mvn clean verify" command, it works.  Has
anyone else seen such problems?

Thanks,

Robert