Von: Christofer Dutz [mailto:christofer.d...@c-ware.de]
Gesendet: Freitag, 4. November 2016 10:08
An: Maven Users List
Betreff: Re: Maven-Site-Plugin: Generated content?

Hi Gerrit,

I am also heavily using the site-plugin to generate the site of the flex
project.
I didn’t have to provide the generatedSiteDirectory config option at all ...
As soon as I run:

mvn site

It generates the „target/site“ directory with all of the site content.

Eventually you could have a look at the maven-site branch of the flex-site repo:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flex-site.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/maven-site;hb=refs/heads/maven-site

If you want to generate the site for an apache project, eventually this could
help (I wrote down everything needed):
http://flex.apache.org/ng/doc-website.html

Chris