Hi folks,.

I've a fast WebDriver using build that I blogged about: A 16 Second Java
Webapp Build (Including WebDriver Tests)
<http://paulhammant.com/2017/02/05/a-16-second-java-webapp-build-including-webdriver-tests/>
.

Jooby (like SpringBoot and SparkJava) give new options for testing - it can
be instantiated in a JUnit test. Everything can be done in Surefire now,
and the Failsafe plugin isn't needed for these.  Don't believe me - watch
the video in the blog entry above, it's not long.

New problem. I want unit tests to run in this order:

1. unit
2. integration (may invoke service calls headlessly)
3. function (will use WebDriver)

I can't work out what magic I have to do with executions to allow that to
happen.

Here is how far I got:

https://github.com/paul-hammant/todobackend-jooby/blob/master/pom.xml#L74

It is all a bit second class, because I'd have to do ...

mvn clean test -Punit-tests
mvn test -Pintegration-tests
mvn test -Pfunctional-tests

... to simulate a pipeline, and I would be happy to just rely on
annotations for classifications.

I really want to do ...

mvn clean test -DexecutionOrder=unit,integration,functional
-DstopBuildAtExecutionBoundariesForTestFailures

... and shave seconds off the build.

How do I configure that tersely and elegantly in the surefire plugin today?