Hello.

I'm trying to use the Enforcer plugin to ensure that projects set a
${project.description} that is different to their parent. I'm using
an organization-wide POM, and the rule is specified here:

  https://github.com/io7m/primogenitor/blob/develop/pom.xml#L540

I have an example multi-module project that uses that root POM here:

  https://github.com/io7m/primogenitor-example-20170304

If I fail to set a description in the "root" POM of that project
(in other words, if I remove
https://github.com/io7m/primogenitor-example-20170304/blob/master/pom.xml#L20),
the Enforcer rule fails the build correctly. However, if I leave
that description intact but then fail to set a different
(or indeed any) description in the mod-a POM
(https://github.com/io7m/primogenitor-example-20170304/blob/master/mod-a/pom.xml),
the Enforcer plugin doesn't catch it. I would expect the linked example
project to fail to build, but it doesn't!

Am I doing something wrong? I thought the purpose of the
requirePropertyDiverges rule was to check the current project against
its immediate parent. If this is correct, then something appears to be
wrong with the plugin...