Hi,

I am a student at the Federal University of Pernambuco, and our group is
having some issues with Maven to run some tests in a huge amount of
projects.

We plan to run all theses open-source projects tests in parallel and in
sequential using its own maven. However, we cannot change every pom.xml
from every module and/or project main pom.xml manually.

Is there any way to force maven and/or surefire to run in parallel using a
command line argument, like: mvn test --parallel 3 -fae
Or even in sequential mode would help us like: mvn test --sequential -fae