I'd like to make sure I understand what you are saying:

1. Developers build as always using ibiblio. Most likely they have local
repositories on their machines.

2. One of the local repositories will also serve as certification's
remote repository.

3. Certification builds using this remote repository.

4. Certification runs maven-proxy so that it can access the local
repository as if it were a remote repository?

I don't understand the need for Step 4. Could certification just share
the local repository the same way that developers do?

Won't the local repository contain downloaded stuff as well as locally
built stuff (via jar:install)? Of course we could more carefully control
the shared local repository.

Thanks,
Chris