Hi,

Yes, you can customize colors (thanks to some help I got during a Paris
HackerGarten Meetup [1]).
Here is the link in th ereference documentation:
http://maven.apache.org/ref/3.5.0/maven-embedder/

While reading now what I wrote, it should probably be enhanced to be more
explicit that styled message API details are particularly useful for color
customization => I'll improve immediately this doc for the next minor release
:)

Regards,

Hervé

[1] https://www.meetup.com/Paris-Hackergarten/