Is there a plugin/goal that will generate a "reduced" POM for a project that only contains the dependencies, but none of the other build/profile or any other tags?

May sound like a strange ask - but the scenario I'm facing is that I'm building a particular set of jars/wars/zips (using assembly plugin), and the POMs for these artifacts all rely on a heirarchy of parent POMs which have many dependencyManagement, build, and profile elements. My customers have their own internal Maven repositories, and are not connecting to my company's private repos, so their ask is that I provide the POM for each artifact we distribute in the zip file. So basically I want to give them a stripped down POM that only has the dependencies in it so that they can upload the artifacts into their internal repos and include them in their projects. They will never actually be building our artifacts.

Best regards,

Richard