Hi,

if i correctly understand you have a property file for each environment and maybe some other files and a base artifact (jar/war?) now it sounds you have to build for each environment a different jar/war ?

Maybe something like this could help here:

https://github.com/khmarbaise/multienv-maven-plugin/

or:

https://github.com/khmarbaise/iterator-maven-plugin/

Kind regards